I dined in this restaurant yesterday, and nearly died. I ordered the steak sandwich and on my first bite choked. Had my sister not performed the Heimlich Maneuver, I would not be here today to write this review. The staff just stood there watching never offering to help, or to call 911. The only thing they were concerned with is that I paid my bill. My sister had yet to even eat her sandwich, and I obviously did not want mine. As soon as I was able to catch my breath the only thing the waitress was concerned about is that I was going to pay my bill. I was told I had to pay for the food they provided because ""It was my mistake for choking, because they made their steak sandwich right."" I apparently inconvenienced them because they never had someone choke there before. The manager also witnessed me choking, and did not even stop by to see if I was okay, nor for any of the staff for that matter. . I would NEVER recommend this restaurant! Not only for their unfriendly staff, but because their steak sandwich can't even be cut in half with the butter knife, they provide for cutting. The staff and management here clearly do not care about the safety of their customers, the only thing they care about is making money.
Cons: Could die here staff does not care about people choking