We bought a stackable washer and dryer here. Immediately the thing sparked when the men set it up and I mentioned it to them, they said ""its fine"". When you would touch it to put clothes in, you'd get shocked. One day last week it just stopped working. I called the appliance repair co who told me that A1 is known for not selling good items and that ours was wired so dangerously that they feel someone should get in trouble for it. They made the voltage another voltage and shorted out the insides. The repair co recommended that I never, ever go there again and that I get this dangerous piece of junk out of my house asap. These are not good/safe appliances that I got and I hope others don't make the mistake that we did!